tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From G√ľnter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JK 1.2.13 TAGGED
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 22:47:41 GMT
Hi,
> Henri Gomez wrote:
>> Or provide a jk 1.2.13a including this fix for novell ?
>>

> I would like to skip that, but I like the Jean-Frederic's idea
> about putting the tarballs inside binaries/netware/
my concern if any is that the patch should be tested by all platforms, not only with NetWare
- that's one discipline of beta testing I thought....
however since the patch is really trivial it really shouldnt matter this time....

BUT: if this one file was left out with tagging consider that there might be more files missing
we not know of yet...!

> Anyhow, the plan was retag that as 1.2.14 if everything else
> is OK, or make 1.2.14-rc-(xxx), after some test period, like
> couple of weeks.
hmm, cant we just have 1.2.13.1, 1.2.13.2, 1.2.13.3, till we reach 1.2.14 finally at first
hit as stable?
just a question...

> If you guys are OK with JJC concerns and my proposal on
> ap_rflush/JkFlush we can add that to 1.2.14-rc-1, or
> leave that for 1.3 branch.
+1 for adding now.

greets, Guenter.