tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Canisius_So...@dai.com
Subject Canisius Sovis is out of the office.
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 22:00:18 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  05/17/2005 and will not return until
05/18/2005.

I will respond to your message, when I return.
Thanks.

and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, re-transmission, dissemination
or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and delete
the material from any computer.  Although reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure
viruses or
other computer threats are not present in this message, it is the responsibility of the recipient
ensure that the message or attachment(s) are clean.