tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Warren Barton - BGT Partners" <wbar...@bgtpartners.com>
Subject Event log message: "Somebody try to hack into the site!!!"
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 20:14:33 GMT
Hello, I have Tomcat served via an IIS ISAPI filter on Windows 2003, all
is working well except... I get this message repeatedly each day in my
Windows Event Viewer:

"Application Event Log failure message: [1] Emerg: [jk_isapi_plugin.c
(434)]: HttpFilterProc [/web-inf/] points to the web-inf or meta-inf
directory. Somebody try to hack into the site!!!"

I've googled and yahooed as much as I can on this one, nothing
definitive. What servlet actions could trigger this message, or what
actions at all for that matter? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

- Warren