tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: [ANN/VOTE] JK 1.2.12 Released
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 02:04:32 GMT
At 11:23 AM 5/7/2005, Mladen Turk wrote:
>JK 1.2.12 has been released.

Question; How?

I don't see a vote.  It has been tagged and packaged.  It is not
released unless there is a vote on the PMC I missed [and shouldn't
be discussed there anyways.]

>I would also like to make a stability VOTE at once

Certainly; but it's not yours to have released it in the first place.

I know this isn't the first time I've had to remind you; but I'm
doing so in public only because it's -critical- that all understand
the ASF regulation here.  There must be 3 +1's, more +1's than -1's
in order for an arbitrary tarball to be "Released".  In the interim,
this tree is "The Release Manager's (Mladen Turk's) candidate".

It is NOT a release.

Please, do not let this occur again.  If I missed a vote due to
connectivity issues; please, pardon the reminder of this policy.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message