tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector Connector.java Response.java
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 16:41:19 GMT
jean-frederic clere wrote:
> Mladen Turk wrote:
>>
>> INFO: Pausing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
>> May 25, 2005 4:46:53 PM
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable run
>> SEVERE: Caught exception (java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>> org.apache.jk.core.MsgContext.getRequest()Ljava/lang/Object;)
>> executing org.apache.jk.common.SocketConnection@70d05c13, terminating
>> thread
>> May 25, 2005 4:46:54 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService stop
>> INFO: Stopping service Catalina
>>

>> Any ideas why?
>
> Why do you think the changes in Connector and Response cause the problem?

If I would have an idea I wouldn't ask 'Any ideas why?' :).

Anyhow seems the problem with MsgContext.java when Bill
changed the :
-    public final  Object getRequest()
+    public final Request getRequest()

Think that down the classtree getRequest() is still considered to
return the Ljava/lang/Object.

Regards,
Mladen.