tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/filters
Date Sun, 22 May 2005 18:12:48 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> Mark Thomas wrote:
> If this still goes to the session, then the -1 is not justified.

It does still go to the session.

> The
> code is not done in a way that is very intuitive to me, so that's the
> only issue then, and it's not relevant.

It wasn't that intuitive to me while I was trying to figure out how to
do this either ;) - Bill's assistance was much appreciated for the JK stuff.

> I still have trouble with the concept of saving any POST data, which
> tends to be far bigger than parameters (and retrospectively, I have
> trouble allowing this many parameters). This would kill clustered
> Tomcats setups. Could the default be a very small value (like 64KB or
> something) ?

I took a particularly paranoid view and set the default to 4k.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message