tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/filters
Date Sun, 22 May 2005 17:20:33 GMT wrote:
> markt       2005/05/22 10:14:29
>   Added:       http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/filters
>   Log:
>   Implement request body replay action.
>   New input filter used to insert the request body.

This is probably not going to work with the APR protocol, since a
subsequent request may be processed by a different processor.

All this proves saving POST data is a severly broken concept. I would
like to get back to the previous situation, and have this whole thing

As a result, here's my official -1 to all these POST data related changes.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message