tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Blakeley <...@coolcat.com.au>
Subject Re: Mailing List - I WANT OUT!!!!!!
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 07:26:21 GMT
Gidday Kirsi
Give me 50 bucks and  I will gladly remove you from my mailing lists
cheers pb...

Kirsi.Gron@olympus.fi wrote:

>Dear Sirs,
>
>I wish to be excluded IMMEDIATELY from your mailing list. I do not know
>HOW I ended up there, but I am certainly NOT interested in the topics and
>I don't want to get anymore of your mails. So, please, remove my mail
>address from your list.
>
>Thank you in advance!
>
>Kirsi Grön
>Project Manager, L.Sc.
>Olympus Diagnostica
>
>Olympus Finland Oy
>Airport Plaza Business Park
>Presto
>Äyritie 12 B
>01510 VANTAA
>
>Phone:  +358 9 875 81154
>Mobile: +358 50 5523 557
>Fax:    +358 9 875 81100
>mailto:   kirsi.gron@olympus.fi

>.

Peter Blakeley - Attain Consultants - mobile: 0427-723-814

SECURITY
Virus-Protection, Firewalls, Auditing, Upgrades, Repairs, Troubleshooting

NETWORK
Windows 2000, XP, Design, Setup, Management, Troubleshooting

INTERNET
Web site design, Java programming, JEE2, JSP, Servlets, RMI, EJB, XML, Workflow, Accounting,
Web Services

[ attainconsult.com ]

"Why open source? because I prefer to surf the wave to the beach rather than swim all the
way in."