tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: Web standards in Tomcat webapps
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 18:18:55 GMT
Bugzilla item with patch for review is the way to go. I suggest starting
small in case there is something the committers don't like ;)

The other thing to bear in mind is that many of the docs and the Tomcat
web-site are actually generated from xml using style sheets. See the CVS
repository Jakarta-tomcat-site for details.

Rick Beton wrote:
> Schalk Neethling wrote:
>> Richard
>> If it is decided to move forward with this, I would also be willing to
>> chip in and help the conversion to XHTML + CSS.
>    newbie question:
> What's the next step? Can I submit a bugzilla bug for upgrading these
> apps  to XHTML + CSS, or is there some other approval process?
> Rick

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message