tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web standards in Tomcat webapps
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 18:18:55 GMT
Bugzilla item with patch for review is the way to go. I suggest starting
small in case there is something the committers don't like ;)

The other thing to bear in mind is that many of the docs and the Tomcat
web-site are actually generated from xml using style sheets. See the CVS
repository Jakarta-tomcat-site for details.

Mark