tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Beton <richard.be...@roke.co.uk>
Subject Re: Web standards in Tomcat webapps
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 12:40:56 GMT
Schalk Neethling wrote:

> Richard
>
> If it is decided to move forward with this, I would also be willing to
> chip in and help the conversion to XHTML + CSS.

    newbie question:
What's the next step?
Can I submit a bugzilla bug for upgrading these apps  to XHTML + CSS, or
is there some other approval process?

Rick

Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk

Roke Manor Research Ltd, Roke Manor, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 0ZN, UK.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is proprietary to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.