tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN/VOTE] JK 1.2.12 Released
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 03:37:55 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> It is NOT a release.

Sure it is not. That's why there is a VOTE inside, and
that's why it was posted only on the dev list.
Perhaps I should subject that email as:
'1.2.12 tarballs available for testing'.

We are speaking about that for more then a month.
There was a stability vote for 1.2.11 and passed, but was
not released even enough votes collected, because of bug
in wc_close, manifesting in multi vhost scenarios.

So instead just fixing that and re-releasing that should
be done, there was a week left for any other findings.

> Please, do not let this occur again.  If I missed a vote due to
> connectivity issues; please, pardon the reminder of this policy.

I really don't see what is your problem with releasing JK.
You can or can not file your vote for this release.
Further more you can even be a RM for the next one. I'm really sick
an tired of doing that for the last year.

Regards,
Mladen.