tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: Code Submission - Wild Card Aliases
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 17:34:05 GMT
Hey George,

the Mapper is create inside Connector.

I think we must setup the new Connector option before we start the
MapperListener inside Connector.start()

add connector and Mapper property enableAliasWildcardMatching  at Connector
o.a.c.connector.Connector L1076
       if( this.domain != null ) {
            mapper.setEnableAliasWildcardMatching
(this.enableAliasWildcardMatching  );
            mapperListener.setDomain( domain );
            //mapperListener.setEngine( service.getContainer().getName() );
            mapperListener.init();
}

Peter