tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <>
Subject Re: Initial test of APR on Solaris
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 16:57:19 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> Bill Barker wrote:
>>> It's hard to tell what is going wrong. Is there logging showing
>>> attempted requests and failure codes ?
>> Interestingly, the non-HTTPClient option never seems to get above ~62
>> concurrency.
> This looks suspicious to me, as it's the same constant size as the
> poller on Windows. Maybe Mladen will have ideas.

Well, I never tried the code on Solaris, so really can not tell.
The number looks pretty much like on windows where non-patched
apr supports only 63 pollable sockets.

I hope I'll have my hands on some Solaris box pretty soon, so I'll
see what is the problem.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message