tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: Code Submission - Wild Card Aliases
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 16:37:16 GMT
Hey Remy and George,

I have analyse the patch and find it very usefull. When you have a lot
of customer at one
tomcat with a lot of virtual hosts and customer can change there
subdomains mapping, this "*" Alias Feature is a great help.
I have the next two week limit time, but I thing we can integrate the patch.
The performance reduction is very small at production use case/envs.

Vote +1 to add this patch with small modifications.
.
Peter