tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From NormW <no...@bocnet.com.au>
Subject Re: [ANN/VOTE] JK 1.2.11 Released
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 07:37:07 GMT
Good evening All,
In trying the latest Mod_Jk (with Mladen's recent 'NetWare' patch), I
noticed the jkstatus page provides two configurable parameters for an LB
worker: 'retries' and 'recover_wait_time', neither of which are (as yet)
documented for the LB worker.

I also note the 'retries' can be set via the workers.properties file,
(worker.lb1.retries), but, AFAICT, 'recover_wait_time' can not be set.

Lastly I note that what ever routine parses workers.properties, it has
the view that any property setting it doesn't know about it simply
ignores, and gives not even a mention of it in the logs (debug mode).

Regards,
Norm