tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yoa...@MIT.EDU>
Subject APR distro
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 01:12:54 GMT
Hi,
While I'm following the performance testing with interest, I want to start
thinking about packaging for 5.5.11.  I imagine HttpAprConnector will be
compiled and jarred with the rest of the connector stuff, so that's easy.

We also add HttpAprConnector to the configuration reference, with
instructions to download APR from apr.apache.org and follow its installation
instructions.  Is there a minimum APR version?

And then there's the wrapper package.  Do we include that built or in source
form, and if the latter as I imagine, do we include it in the binary
downloads (similar to jsvc)?  I'd think so, but I'd like to iron these
things out as we get closer.

Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow
MIT Sloan School of Management / School of Engineering
Cambridge, MA USA
yoavsh@sloan.mit.edu / yoavs@computer.org