tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/docs changelog.xml
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 04:12:23 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Remy Maucherat" <remm@apache.org>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/docs changelog.xml

>Bill Barker wrote:
>> Urm, we are nowhere close to doing another release (and Mark has already
>> promised to revert it before then, if not fixed).  Also, it doesn't
>> really take much more to fix it from here.  If you can't see any other
>> solution right now, then you are truely brain-dead.
>
>I missed the part about reverting, all I saw about this was adding limits.
>
>Besides, I am mostly complaining because it seems to break the build, which
>is never acceptable (even if no release is planned immediately).

Gump has been nagging about this for, like, almost a week now.  You're a
week late to be b*tching about this.

I want to allow the committers that don't check email over the weekend a
chance to review my Jk-Coyote patch for this particular issue, and then if
Mark doesn't patch it first, I promise that Gump will get a clean build.  At
this point, all it takes is anybody with half a brain and Karma to finish
the patch.

>Rémy

of this message and any attachments.

(unencrypted) e-mail.