tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/docs changelog.xml
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 02:57:00 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Remy Maucherat" <remm@apache.org>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/docs changelog.xml

>markt@apache.org wrote:
>> markt       2005/05/11 14:39:41
>>
>>   Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/authenticator
>>                         FormAuthenticator.java SavedRequest.java
>>                webapps/docs changelog.xml
>>   Log:
>>   Include request body in saved request when using FORM authentication.
>>    - Fixes problem with saved request assuming platform default encoding
>> for POSTed
>>     parameters.
>>    - Improves restoration of request by using CoyoteRequest
>
>Can you revert this commit ? I see no other solution right now, as:
>- it will not work with AJP
>- it depends on HTTP/1.1 connector internal classes, so it breaks a clean
>build

Urm, we are nowhere close to doing another release (and Mark has already
promised to revert it before then, if not fixed).  Also, it doesn't really
take much more to fix it from here.  If you can't see any other solution
right now, then you are truely brain-dead.

>Thanks,
>Rémy

of this message and any attachments.

(unencrypted) e-mail.