tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject What to do now
Date Sat, 28 May 2005 01:43:18 GMT
Now that we are officially a TLP (and, by the way, congrats Remy :), what is
the migration strategy?

I'm assuming that we'll need to do a new 'ci' on all of what once was
jakarta-tomcat*, but did jakarta-servletapi* and jakarta-watchdog* follow
us?

of this message and any attachments.

(unencrypted) e-mail.