tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean-Jacques Clar" <>
Subject Re: [ANN/VOTE] JK 1.2.11 Released
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:40:59 GMT
It looks like wc_close() is called twice when JK is unloading and
destroying its memory pools resulting in trying to free the same
mutex twice.
Anyway, I have to run to the airport, but will look at it tomorrow
Sorry about the delay,

>>> 4/29/2005 2:57:11 PM >>>

I just put 1.2.11 on my server and is having a problem with an invalid parameter
passed from pthread_mutex_destroy() to kMutexFree().
pthread_mutex_destroy() is called within wc_close() when unloading jk.
I am just getting started on trying to find the source of the problem.
I don't see that problem with 1.2.10 on the same version of NetWare.
Which make sense because the worker_lock is new in 1.2.11.

Any hints?

>>> 4/29/2005 11:43 AM >>>

Henri Gomez wrote:
> Binaries for iSeries v5R3 and Suse 8.0 SLES PPC uploaded

Cool :)
Seems we'll have a best jk release ever.
Where are the Netware guys?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: