tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New TLP draft
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:30:38 GMT
Bill Barker wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Costin Manolache"
> <cmanolache@yahoo.com>

I know - now is the time to fix this :-)

Code changes to jakarta-servletapi are still 'special' - since it must
be an exact copy of the spec. But I see no reason for watchdog - it was
supposed to be the semi-official test suite, but now Sun provides an
official one, so watchdog is useless anyway.

But both should go with tomcat - since the servlet API implementation is
part of tomcat charter ( and I assume it will be removed from jakarta
charter :-)

Maybe someone should check with Sun - if they have any concerns.

I think the avail should be consistent in the new TLP - i.e. all tomcat
committers have access to all tomcat modules.

Costin