tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Keats <bruceke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Question
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:20:11 GMT
Hi Bill,

I think we emailed back and forth awhile ago about CRLs in tomcat 5.5
using JDK 1.5.

I am also interested in getting CRLs working for tomcat 5.5.  I have
been looking into the code, but I just have not had time to finish it
off and integrate it into tomcat.

If you need someone to code inspect or to test it out then let me know.

Bruce

On Apr 9, 2005 8:54 PM, Bill Barker <wbarker@wilshire.com> wrote:
> I'm thinking of starting on implementing CLRs for Tomcat 5.5.  However, it's
> a PITA for < 1.5.  I wanted to check that the binary builds for TC 5.5 are
> being built with JDK 1.5, or, I'm probably wasting my time (not many people
> use the source distro :).
>
> This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the intended
recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

> In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the Internet
(unencrypted) e-mail.