tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Question
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:11:23 GMT
OK

On Apr 10, 2005 6:05 PM, Bill Barker <wbarker@wilshire.com> wrote:

> [...]
recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

> In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the Internet
(unencrypted) e-mail.