tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Question: Strange Session Remove Attribute
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2005 12:04:19 GMT
Hey

I have review the getIdInteral changes. At expire (StandardSession, DeltaSession) we
send first the "SessionDestory events" and after this the "Remove Session Attribute" events.
Before we send the remove attribute events the session set to invalid. Hmm: Why we do that?
I have read the spec 2.4 but I can find a hint. With this handling nobody can access the getId
without IllegalStateException in a HttpSessionBindingListener or HttpSessionAttributeListener!
That I can't find this very nice?

Can anyone explain this session event handling?

regards
Peter