tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] PMC Chair
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:19:23 GMT
Costin Manolache wrote:
> Remy Maucherat wrote:
>> The official ASF policy calls for a 6 month inactivity. No Tomcat
>> committer has ever been removed in 5+ years. It seems reasonable to me
>> that if they don't at least ask for it that they would now be removed.
>
> +1
> To get things started, since I'm probably close to the 6 month
> inactivity limit ( in either direction :), I would like to ask to stay
> in the active list :-)

I think those people at least deserve direct question, something like:
Hay man, do you have time and will to continue with the Tomcat or not?

Also, I would suggest that the first filter is subscription to
tomcat developers list. I mean what is the purpose of being tomcat
committer if not being subscribed to the list?

Regards,
Mladen.