tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yoa...@MIT.EDU>
Subject Final Four weekend
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 13:46:38 GMT
Hi,

I'll be gone this weekend to the lovely (I think/hope) city of St. Louis.  I
wanted to bring up three items before I have to leave for the airport:

-          Bugzilla 6582.  It looks like a simple issue, the patch is there,
and it's been around long enough that I'm tired of seeing that red line at
the top of the Bugzilla report ;)  Can someone with servletapi-5 please take
care of it (or resolve/invalid/wontfix if that's the correct thing to do).
;)

-          TCKs for 5.5.9, just a reminder that it'd be great to have those
run this weekend, so that we can have a stability vote early next week.

-          What's the status of the Servlet/JSP Specs?  I see no new JSRs,
but maybe maintenance releases are coming?  It'd be nice to have an update
from someone on the Expert Group as to what's going on.

Have a good weekend everyone ;)

Yoav Shapira

System Design and Management Fellow

MIT Sloan School of Management / School of Engineering

Cambridge, MA USA

 <mailto:yoavsh@sloan.mit.edu> yoavsh@sloan.mit.edu /
<mailto:yoavs@computer.org> yoavs@computer.org