tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt Miller <t...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] PMC Chair
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 13:18:55 GMT
From: "Yoav Shapira" <yoavsh@MIT.EDU>
> Below is the draft resolution we agreed on previously, so it should be
> pretty close.  We need to make sure the PMC names are correct and complete.
> Congrats to Remy and thanks everyone for voting, and of course thanks Henri
> ;)
>
> Yoav

While my low level of involvement probably doesn't merit being in the PMC,
I'm concerned that only those names that appear in the PMC list will retain
active committer status. I'm sure there are other committers who fall into
my category. Will the 50+ committers who are not on the PMC be move
to emeritus status? If not how will that be decided?

Congratulations to Remy. Also thank you Yoav for moving the formalities along.

Regards,
-Kurt