tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Building Question
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2005 00:54:37 GMT
I'm thinking of starting on implementing CLRs for Tomcat 5.5.  However, it's
a PITA for < 1.5.  I wanted to check that the binary builds for TC 5.5 are
being built with JDK 1.5, or, I'm probably wasting my time (not many people
use the source distro :).

of this message and any attachments.

(unencrypted) e-mail.