tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector Request.java
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 18:53:00 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <remm@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-tomcat-catalina-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 3:36 AM
Subject: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector
Request.java

> remm        2005/04/01 03:36:52
>
>   Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/realm
>                         GenericPrincipal.java JAASRealm.java
>                catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector
>                         Request.java
>   Log:
>   - Commit my proposed changes to GenericPrincipal, and use it to remove
the role map in the JAAS realm.
>   - Let me know if I did it wrong ;)

Cluster has code to serialize GP that will need to be updated (but I don't
see a good way myself off the top of my head :().  But with this, at least
Cluster+JAAS is less broken than it was before.

of this message and any attachments.

(unencrypted) e-mail.