tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <>
Subject Re: TLP Draft Proposal
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:01:32 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Yoav Shapira wrote:
>>I could... But there's the question of whether we want all committers on the
>>PMC or just the active ones.  The avail file has, in addition to the people
>>I already listed:
>>John Turner, Jim J., Bill Rowe are obviously active, I'll add them right
>>now.  But many of the above are not active, emeritus committers...
> Personally, I would agree if people did not think I deserved PMC
> member status. I would be honored to accept, but would 100% understand
> if there were, well... thoughts that it was unwarranted :)

I hope that Tomcat PMC will be one where each active committer who is
willing will be a member, I don't want it to be an arbitrary and random
process like it was in jakarta ( or asf membership ). If you are working
on tomcat, I can't see why not be in PMC ( unless you really don't want to )

I don't know if I deserve it tough - since I haven't been very active
last year - but since my project is now over, I hope to get back on
tomcat and become active :-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message