tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominik Drzewiecki" <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/realm
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:43:44 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> Thanks for reading the code, we need to catch regressions and problems
> more efficiently (we managed to caused major regressions in BOTH
> database realms in 5.5.7, which is completely unacceptable).

As I was involved in some major changes to DataSourceRealm, I have to ask
what do you mean by "major regressions in BOTH database realms" ?
I haven't noticed any complaints about DataSourceRealm. Please let me know
if there were any.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message