tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Subject Tomcat for professional large scale webapps?
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 08:52:06 GMT
I made very good experiences using Apache Tomcat for small scale webapps.

However, I am now thinking of using it for a larger scale professional
webapp: > 100 conconcurrent Users. Haevy downloads, ...

Assumed that programming is good and efficient, in what kind of difficulties
may I run using Tomcat for a larger scale application?

Is it a good choice (in terms of scalability, efficiency, memory usage,

My App environment would be:
Tomcat 5.x, Struts, Oracle, Lucene

DSL Komplett von GMX +++ SupergŁnstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message