tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yoa...@MIT.EDU>
Subject RE: TLP Draft Proposal
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:42:58 GMT
Hola,

> What do you guys (parties in the subject) have to say about that?
>
> Lat's put all the cards on the table, do what ever is needed and move
> forward. I'm getting tired of all that politic bullshit, but I'm also
> aware it must be done. So ... Remy, Yoav?

I'm waiting to hear from Remy on what he wants to do.  He has to want to be
the PMC chair ;)  If he does want it and all the admin stuff that goes with
it, it's fine with me.  The role of a VP is something we can define, but
doesn't really exist within other ASF projects, which just have the PMC
chair and the rest of the PMC, so I don't think we need one.

I'm also fine with the annual rotation as suggested by Costin.

Yoav