tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From kalvin mahoney <>
Subject Re: Broken link
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 18:00:33 GMT
no it contains a virus. this has nothing to do with me their is a virus

Filipe Lautert <> wrote:I've found a broken link at the
end of this page:

and here the same problem:

Section "Open Bugs". Where it says: "The list of the bugs which are in
an unresolved state for Tomcat 5 can be seen here.". "here" is broken.
Like bugzilla says, the correct link should be

Just a question: should I open a bug when I found a broken link? Or
should still sending mails to this list?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: