tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From kalvin mahoney <kalvin432...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Broken link
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 18:00:33 GMT
no it contains a virus. this has nothing to do with me their is a virus

Filipe Lautert <filipelautert@celepar.pr.gov.br> wrote:I've found a broken link at the
end of this page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/status.html

and here the same problem:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/status.html

Section "Open Bugs". Where it says: "The list of the bugs which are in
an unresolved state for Tomcat 5 can be seen here.". "here" is broken.
Like bugzilla says, the correct link should be
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&resolution=LATER&resolution=REMIND&resolution=---&bugidtype=include&product=Tomcat+5&cmdtype=doit&order=Importance
.

Just a question: should I open a bug when I found a broken link? Or
should still sending mails to this list?

Thanks,

filipe