tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From sa...@advantage2you.com
Subject gurgaon.net webhosting details as required by you
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2005 03:25:16 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thankyou for your interest in ADVANTAGE Web Hosting Services.
We understand that you have requested for information on our web hosting
services.

***Hosting packages start at Rs. 75 / month***

We are one of the largest Internet Presence Providers based in India, hosting
thousands of web sites on our fast web servers based in USA. We also work with
a number of organisations in Asia, North America, South America, Australia and
Europe wherein we provide web hosting services to web development organisations.

ADVANTAGE employs the best of technology, expertise and people to serve
thousands of web hosting customers, spread all over the globe.

With a deep experience of web hosting services - rated as a TOP 20 web hosting
service in the world - ADVANTAGE has created new paradigms in the Indian web
hosting horizon. ADVANTAGE is also the fastest growing web hosting service
in India.

On-line ticketing based support
All hosting account customers are supported by a technically competent
support team.

In line with international support standards, an on-line ticketing system
helps customers track their requests as well help us monitor response times
to our customers. This support is offered free of cost to all Gurgaon.net
customers.

We host on both LINUX and Windows platforms. I am sending you some
information on our servers and the features, along with the
prices. Please also visit http://www.gurgaon.net/ for the latest updates and
prices.
ALL OUR HOSTING PACKAGES ARE COVERED UNDER THE PRICE CHALLENGE COMMITMENT
OFFER DURING THE PRE-PURCHASE PERIOD.

ADVANTAGE Web Hosting Service
-----------------------------

Hosting packages start at Rs. 75 per month (paid annually)

NCP-10
------
LINUX / Apache Web Server
Fast multiple OC 48 backbone
10 MB Disk Space
1 Domain (Web Site) Set Up
CGI / PHP / FrontPage
Control Panel for functions:
# Add / delete emails
# Change email passwords
# Create Unlimited Autoresponders
# Create Unlimited email forwardings
# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record
10 POP email IDs
500 MB traffic per month
Ticketing Based Customer Support
Cost: Rs. 900 per annum
Payment Terms: 100% in advance

NCP-25
------
LINUX / Apache Web Server
Fast multiple OC 48 backbone
25 MB Disk Space
1 Domain (Web Site) Set Up
CGI / PHP / FrontPage
Control Panel for functions:
# Add / delete emails
# Change email passwords
# Create Unlimited Autoresponders
# Create Unlimited email forwardings
# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record
25 POP email IDs
600 MB traffic per month
Ticketing Based Customer Support
Cost: Rs. 1800 per annum
Payment Terms: 100% in advance

NCP-50
--------
LINUX / Apache Web Server
Fast multiple OC 48 backbone
50 MB Disk Space
1 Domain (Web Site) Set Up
CGI / PHP / FrontPage
Control Panel for functions:
# Add / delete emails
# Change email passwords
# Create Unlimited Autoresponders
# Create Unlimited email forwardings
# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record
50 POP email IDs
800 MB traffic per month
Ticketing Based Customer Support
Cost: Rs. 3960 per annum
Payment Terms: 100% in advance

NCP-100
-------
LINUX / Apache Web Server
Fast multiple OC 48 backbone
100 MB Disk Space
1 Domain (Web Site) Set Up
CGI / PHP / FrontPage
Control Panel for functions:
# Add / delete emails
# Change email passwords
# Create Unlimited Autoresponders
# Create Unlimited email forwardings
# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record
1000 MB traffic per month
UNLIMITED POP email IDs
Ticketing Based Customer Support
Cost: Rs. 5,400 per annum
Payment Terms: 100% in advance

NCP-15M
-------
LINUX / Apache Web Server
Fast multiple OC 48 backbone
15 MB Disk Space
1 Domain (Web Site) Set Up
CGI / PHP / FrontPage
1 MySQL database
Control Panel for functions:
# Add / delete emails
# Change email passwords
# Create Unlimited Autoresponders
# Create Unlimited email forwardings
# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record
# Create database, database login/password on your own
# Manage MySQL database via a Graphical User Interface DB Control Panel
10 POP email IDs
500 MB traffic per month
Ticketing Based Customer Support
Cost: Rs. 2970 per annum
Payment Terms: 100% in advance

NCP-25M
-------
LINUX / Apache Web Server
Fast multiple OC 48 backbone
25 MB Disk Space
1 Domain (Web Site) Set Up
CGI / PHP / FrontPage
1 MySQL database
Control Panel for functions:
# Add / delete emails
# Change email passwords
# Create Unlimited Autoresponders
# Create Unlimited email forwardings
# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record
# Create database, database login/password on your own
# Manage MySQL database via a Graphical User Interface DB Control Panel
25 POP email IDs
600 MB traffic per month
Ticketing Based Customer Support
Cost: Rs. 3600 per annum
Payment Terms: 100% in advance

LINUX Bulk Hosting Package
---------------------------
Minimum space allowed: 20 MB
(You can purchase in increments of 1 MB over 20 MB
i.e. you can take a package for 20 MB or 21 MB or 35 MB or 100 MB, as per your requirement)
Traffic per month per MB of storage: 5 MB
(So for a 20 MB package, the traffic / bandwidth per month will be 100 MB)
Host unlimited number of web sites
Control Panel (Dedicated Server like control):
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting
# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels
# Set preferences for domain names / Customers
# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for
customers
# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI
# Change passwords
# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like
Customer Level Control Panel
- Add / delete emails
- Change email passwords
- Create Autoresponders
- Create email forwardings
Use unlimited number of email IDs
Outgoing mail server free
Web based email interface free
Cost: Rs. 20 / MB / month
No set up charges
You can pay for any number of months at one time, provided your instalment
payment at any time, including the first time, is more than Rs. 2340

Mini-V-Server-50MB
-------------------
LINUX / Apache Web Server
Fast multiple OC 48 backbone
50 MB Disk Space
3 Domain (Web Site) Set Ups
CGI / PHP / FrontPage
Control Panel (Dedicated Server like control):
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting
# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels
# Set preferences for domain names / Customers
# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for
customers
# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI
# Change passwords
# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like
- Add / delete emails
- Change email passwords
- Create Autoresponders
- Create email forwardings
15 POP email IDs
800 MB traffic per month
Ticketing Based Customer Support
Special Price: Rs. 1,440 valid for a short period of time
Payment Terms: 100% in advance

Mini-V-Server-100MB
-------------------
LINUX / Apache Web Server
Fast multiple OC 48 backbone
100 MB Disk Space
5 Domain (Web Site) Set Ups
CGI / PHP / FrontPage
Control Panel (Dedicated Server like control):
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting
# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels
# Set preferences for domain names / Customers
# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for
customers
# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI
# Change passwords
# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like
- Add / delete emails
- Change email passwords
- Create Autoresponders
- Create email forwardings
25 POP email IDs
1000 MB traffic per month
Ticketing Based Customer Support
Special Price: Rs. 2,250 valid for a short period of time
Payment Terms: 100% in advance

Mini-V-Server-150MB
-------------------
LINUX / Apache Web Server
Fast multiple OC 48 backbone
150 MB Disk Space
7 Domain (Web Site) Set Ups
CGI / PHP / FrontPage
Control Panel (Dedicated Server like control):
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting
# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels
# Set preferences for domain names / Customers
# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for
customers
# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI
# Change passwords
# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like
- Add / delete emails
- Change email passwords
- Create Autoresponders
- Create email forwardings
35 POP email IDs
1000 MB traffic per month
Ticketing Based Customer Support
Special Price: Rs. 2,520 valid for a short period of time
Payment Terms: 100% in advance

Mini-V-Server-250MB
-------------------
LINUX / Apache Web Server
Fast multiple OC 48 backbone
250 MB Disk Space
12 Domain (Web Site) Set Ups
CGI / PHP / FrontPage
Control Panel (Dedicated Server like control):
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting
# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels
# Set preferences for domain names / Customers
# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for
customers
# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI
# Change passwords
# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like
- Add / delete emails
- Change email passwords
- Create Autoresponders
- Create email forwardings
60 POP email IDs
1000 MB traffic per month
Ticketing Based Customer Support
Special Price: Rs. 3,600 valid for a short period of time
Payment Terms: 100% in advance

Mini-V-Server-500MB
-------------------
LINUX / Apache Web Server
Fast multiple OC 48 backbone
500 MB Disk Space
25 Domain (Web Site) Set Ups
CGI / PHP / FrontPage
Control Panel (Dedicated Server like control):
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting
# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels
# Set preferences for domain names / Customers
# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for
customers
# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI
# Change passwords
# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like
- Add / delete emails
- Change email passwords
- Create Autoresponders
- Create email forwardings
125 POP email IDs
1000 MB traffic per month
Ticketing Based Customer Support
Cost: Rs. 11,250 per annum
Special Price: Rs. 5,400 valid for a short period of time
Payment Terms: 100% in advance

Mini-V-Server-1GB
-----------------
LINUX / Apache Web Server
Fast multiple OC 48 backbone
1024 MB Disk Space
50 Domain (Web Site) Set Ups
CGI / PHP / FrontPage
Control Panel (Dedicated Server like control):
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting
# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels
# Set preferences for domain names / Customers
# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for
customers
# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI
# Change passwords
# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like
- Add / delete emails
- Change email passwords
- Create Autoresponders
- Create email forwardings
250 POP email IDs
1500 MB traffic per month
Ticketing Based Customer Support
Cost: Rs. 22,500 per annum
Special Price: Rs. 7,200 valid for a short period of time
Payment Terms: 100% in advance

Mini-V-Server-2GB
-----------------
LINUX / Apache Web Server
Fast multiple OC 48 backbone
2048 MB Disk Space
100 Domain (Web Site) Set Ups
CGI / PHP / FrontPage
Control Panel for functions:
# Add / delete / modify / suspend domain hosting
# Add / delete / modify Customer Control Panels
# Set preferences for domain names / Customers
# Allot web space / email IDs / mail redirects / autoresponders for
customers
# Install FrontPage, PHP, CGI
# Change passwords
# Make all changes as can be done via the Customer Control Panel like
- Add / delete emails
-Change email passwords
- Create Autoresponders
- Create email forwardings
500 POP email IDs
2000 MB traffic per month
Ticketing Based Customer Support
Cost: Rs. 33,300 per annum
Special Price: Rs. 18,000 valid for a short period of time
Payment Terms: 100% in advance

You can have your own name servers, like ns.yourdomain.com and
ns2.yourdomain.com
for only Rs. 2,970 per annum.
Special Price: Rs. 1,800 valid for a short period of time

Optional Add-ons on LINUX:
-------------------------------
MySQL: Rs. 900

Outgoing mail server &
Web based email: : Rs. 1350 / hosted domain

Additional / Overusages
---------------------------------
Storage space (no database): Rs. 9 / MB / month
subject to a minimum payment of Rs. 300

Database (MySQL) space: Rs. 45 / MB / month
subject to a minimum payment of Rs. 900

Traffic / bandwidth overusage: Rs. 300 / GB / month

So, even if the calculated overusage payment for a particular service is less that Rs. 300/600/900/1800,
you will have to pay the corresponding overusage payments of Rs. 300/600/900/1800, as the
case maybe.

------------------
Windows2000 packages
------------------
---------------------
Single User Packages
---------------------

Win10
-----
Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server
Active Server Pages
Fast multiple OC-48 backbone
3 Redundant DS-3 links
10 MB web hosting space
1 Domain name set up
Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name
 (amitabh@yourdomain.com / info@yourdomain.com /
abcd@yourdomain.com will all come to your e-mail account)
On-line ticketing based support
Price: Rs. 1350 per annum

NCP-Win10
----------
Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server
Active Server Pages
Fast multiple OC-48 backbone
3 Redundant DS-3 links
10 MB web hosting space
1 Domain name set up
Control Panel for functions:
# Add / delete emails
# Change email passwords
# Create Unlimited Autoresponders
# Create Unlimited email forwardings
# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record
10 POP email IDs
On-line ticketing based support
Price: Rs. 2,250 per annum

Win25
-----
Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server
Active Server Pages
Fast multiple OC-48 backbone
3 Redundant DS-3 links
25 MB web hosting space
1 Domain name set up
Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name
 (amitabh@yourdomain.com / info@yourdomain.com /
abcd@yourdomain.com will all come to your e-mail account)
On-line ticketing based support
Price: Rs. 1,800 per annum

NCP-Win25
----------
Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server
Active Server Pages
Fast multiple OC-48 backbone
3 Redundant DS-3 links
25 MB web hosting space
1 Domain name set up
Control Panel for functions:
# Add / delete emails
# Change email passwords
# Create Unlimited Autoresponders
# Create Unlimited email forwardings
# Modify DNS Zone / MX Record
25 POP email IDs
On-line ticketing based support
Price: Rs. 3,150 per annum

Win10MSA
--------
Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server
Active Server Pages
Fast multiple OC-48 backbone
3 Redundant DS-3 links
10 MB web hosting space
1 Domain name set up
MS Access database
Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name
 (amitabh@yourdomain.com / info@yourdomain.com /
abcd@yourdomain.com will all come to your e-mail account)
On-line ticketing based support
Price: Rs. 1,800 per annum

Win25MSA
--------
Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server
Active Server Pages
Fast multiple OC-48 backbone
3 Redundant DS-3 links
25 MB web hosting space
1 Domain name set up
MS Access database
Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name
 (amitabh@yourdomain.com / info@yourdomain.com /
abcd@yourdomain.com will all come to your e-mail account)
On-line ticketing based support
Price: Rs. 2,700 per annum

Win10MSS
--------
Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server
Active Server Pages
Fast multiple OC-48 backbone
3 Redundant DS-3 links
10 MB web hosting space
1 Domain name set up
MS SQL 2000 database
Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name
 (amitabh@yourdomain.com / info@yourdomain.com /
abcd@yourdomain.com will all come to your e-mail account)
On-line ticketing based support
Price: Rs. 6,300 per annum

Win25MSS
--------
Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server
Active Server Pages
Fast multiple OC-48 backbone
3 Redundant DS-3 links
25 MB web hosting space
1 Domain name set up
MS SQL 2000 database
Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name
 (amitabh@yourdomain.com / info@yourdomain.com /
abcd@yourdomain.com will all come to your e-mail account)
On-line ticketing based support
Price: Rs. 9,900 per annum

----------------------
Multiple User Packages
----------------------

WinRSP3
-------
Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server
Active Server Pages
Fast multiple OC-48 backbone
3 Redundant DS-3 links
75 MB web hosting space
3 Domain name set ups
Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name
 (amitabh@yourdomain.com / info@yourdomain.com /
abcd@yourdomain.com will all come to your e-mail account)
On-line ticketing based support
Price: Rs. 3,690 per annum

WinRSP5
-------
Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server
Active Server Pages
Fast multiple OC-48 backbone
3 Redundant DS-3 links
100 MB web hosting space
5 Domain name set ups
Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name
 (amitabh@yourdomain.com / info@yourdomain.com /
abcd@yourdomain.com will all come to your e-mail account)
On-line ticketing based support
Price: Rs. 4,950 per annum

Win1000RSP
----------
Windows2000 / IIS 5.0 Server
Active Server Pages
Fast multiple OC-48 backbone
3 Redundant DS-3 links
1000 MB web hosting space
50 Domain name set ups
Web Site wide 'catch all' e-mail address  for each domain name
 (amitabh@yourdomain.com / info@yourdomain.com /
abcd@yourdomain.com will all come to your e-mail account)
On-line ticketing based support
Price: Rs. 27,000 per annum

Optional Add-ons for Windows2000:

MS SQL 2000: Rs. 6,300
MS Access: Rs. 900
Cold Fusion: Rs. 9,000
JSP/Tomcat: Rs. 9,000

Outgoing mail server &
Web based email: : Rs. 1350 / hosted domain

Additional / Overusages
---------------------------------
Storage space (no database): Rs. 18 / MB / month
subject to a minimum payment of Rs. 600

Database (MS Access) space: Rs. 45 / MB / month
subject to a minimum payment of Rs. 900

Database (MS SQL) space: Rs. 90 / MB / month
subject to a minimum payment of Rs. 1800

Traffic / bandwidth overusage: Rs. 300 / GB / month

So, even if the calculated overusage payment for a particular service is less that Rs. 300/600/900/1800,
you will have to pay the corresponding overusage payments of Rs. 300/600/900/1800, as the
case maybe.

Prices are subject to change without notice.
If you are making a purchase after 7 calendar days from the receipt of this
email, please re-confirm the prices.

We also offer Java, PHP, ASP, WAP support, CGI and FrontPage
Extensions on our hosting packages. We can also help you with special hosting packages
customised for portal hostings, including but not limited to high
availability redundant hosting, auto-data replication and disaster
prevention and recovery solutions. Please check the exact feature mix on a package or
ask for a specific feature mix on your hosting package.

If you have already registered your domain name, you can still
host your domain name on our web servers.

All you need to do is change the Domain Name Server records or
ensure that the new domain name is registered with our name servers.

NEW DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION CHARGES: (for .com, .net, .org extensions)
Rs. 450 / domain / year

NEW DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION CHARGES: (for any .in extension like .co.in .ac.in)
Rs. 2500 for two years

Ticketing based on-line Support
Typically, transferring your domain name to our Domain Name Servers
will take 24 hours. If you are not familiar with doing a transfer, please
e-mail us. We will help you do so.

Payments can be sent via DD / cheque payable at New Delhi. These should
be payable to "ADVANTAGE Infotech"

You can also make payments directly into any IDBI Bank account, anywhere in India.
A/c no: 038102000004305

Please see the terms of service at http://www.gurgaon.net/terms1.html

We can also devise Customised Web Hosting Packages
for you. For that, please let us know your precise requirement and we will
revert to you with the cost vs. features details. Please check for the exact
feature mix for any package that you wish to purchase.

You can purchase these packages from us and resell to any third party, as long as you and
your
customer are adhering to the terms of service and prices.

Please find me available for clarifications or any further information that
you may need.

advantage2you,
Sales Team

Voice: +91-11-33002860