tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yoa...@MIT.EDU>
Subject RE: Running Tomcat from a CD-Rom
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:16:27 GMT
As you surmised, you have to be careful about any and all IO (especially
writing) operations in your app, implicit or explicit.  Make sure to set, the workdirs for your contexts in Tomcat, etc to writeable

This is a tomcat-user question.  Please continue the discussion there if you
still have questions.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message