tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe Lautert <filipelaut...@celepar.pr.gov.br>
Subject Broken link
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:34:30 GMT
I've found a broken link at the end of this page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/status.html

and here the same problem:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/status.html

Section "Open Bugs". Where it says: "The list of the bugs which are in
an unresolved state for Tomcat 5 can be seen here.". "here" is broken.
Like bugzilla says, the correct link should be
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&amp;bug_status=NEW&amp;bug_status=ASSIGNED&amp;bug_status=REOPENED&amp;bug_status=RESOLVED&amp;resolution=LATER&amp;resolution=REMIND&amp;resolution=---&amp;bugidtype=include&amp;product=Tomcat+5&amp;cmdtype=doit&amp;order=Importance
.

Just a question: should I open a bug when I found a broken link? Or
should still sending mails to this list?

Thanks,

filipe