tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/session StandardSession.java
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:45:38 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <remm@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-tomcat-catalina-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 8:25 AM
Subject: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/session
StandardSession.java

> remm        2005/03/21 08:25:53
>
>   Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/session
>                         StandardSession.java
>   Log:
>   - 34107: I would think the session should still be seen as valid when
notifying attributes of unbinding.
>   - Does this cause regressions or not ?

As promised, a big -1 on this.  It breaks the servlet-spec, which
specifically states that the session is invalid.

of this message and any attachments.

(unencrypted) e-mail.