tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Julian White" <jwh...@seregonsolutions.com>
Subject Running Tomcat from a CD-Rom
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:08:49 GMT
Hi,

I want to run Tomcat from a CD-Rom complete with a web application. My
application needs to be able to run on any PC without networkor an
install program so everything would have to be installed on the CD-Rom.
To get Tomcat to run directly from CD-Rom I am thinking I will have to
change all configuration files that point to the Tomcat home directory
and point them instead to a temporary folder under windows.

Can anyone think of any other issues I am going to run into or if there
is something I have overlooked.

Env. is Tomcat 5.0, & Windows

Thanks in advance,
Regards,