tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From G√ľnter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jk_map.c build 'problem'?
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:47:44 GMT
Hi,
> OK - will be off and delve into Apache 1.3 a little closer. No idea when
> Guenter might be through this way, but for now seems AP 1.3 is a NetWare
> issue and AP 2.0 will get another try when Guenter comes or I come by in
> the morning... if there is an update.  :-)
I take a look as soon as time permits;
and sure the AP13 makefile can be adapted _now_; but when I created the makefile for Apache
1.3 we were building Apache self with the CodeWarrior project file, and mod_jk with Ant. So
I created a simple makefile on my own to avoid the Ant hassle, and that worked fine. Only
with recent Apache 1.3.31 I think Novell moved to the NWGUNUMakefile build system; and changing
the mod_jk makefile to the new build system is already on my TODO list; however since the
old makefile still works fine I didnt see high priority yet...

Guenter.