tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core ApplicationHttpRequest.java
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:04:09 GMT
markt@apache.org wrote:
> markt       2005/01/15 12:27:05
>
>   Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core
>                         ApplicationHttpRequest.java
>   Log:
>   Fix bug 28222. request.getRequestURL() in forwarded jsp/servlet returns
>     original url rather than new url as per SRV8.4. Uses same code as
>     CoyoteRequest.getRequestURL()

I think the bug report may actually be invalid, because:
- getRequestURL is not a path element
- the javadoc associated with the method is:
Reconstructs the URL the client used to make the request. The returned
URL contains a protocol, server name, port number, and server path, but
it does not include query string parameters.

I don't know for sure, however. Any comments on that ?

Rémy