tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject StandardSession activate()/passivate() are broken
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:58:36 GMT
It appears that the activate() and passivate() routines of
StandardSession are not functioning properly.  [I've only tested 5.0.30,
but 5.5.x seem to have identical erroneous code.]

These methods /are /called, but do not fire appropriate HttpSessionEvent
events.  A comparison of these routines to tellNew() and expire() is
rather telling.

I plan to rework this code along the lines of tellNew() and expire() to
get proper functionality

--
Jess Holle