tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Schalk Neethling <sch...@volume4.com>
Subject Re: reading xml file from disk with jsp bean under tomcat
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:07:38 GMT
Janvier

Please post or attach code that is causing the problem.

Janvier Majirus wrote:

>Hi all,
>I am developing a simple module of my app that simple reads an xml file from disk and
adds it on my database. I used tomcat-4.1.30 and jsp. My bean implements a method
>readFileFromDisk(String myfile).
>When i try to execute my jsp page i have error message with code 404: myfile (file not
fund).
>Should anyone know where to place my xml file so that with my jsp bean i access to it?
>I run my bean in standalone mode, all turn well. There is something in my servlet context
configuration  that i don't know.

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential and may
not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the sender. If
you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and
delete the original email. Thank you.