tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From NormW <no...@bocnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Jk_map.c build 'problem'?
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 08:39:49 GMT
Greetings and thanks for the feedback...
With:

DEFINES		= -DNETWARE -D_POSIX_SOURCE

in NWGNUenvironment.inc, I get the following (there was a lot more of it
but this is the first few lines)...

### mwccnlm Compiler:
#    File: ..\common\jk_shm.c
# ---------------------------
#      49:      CRITICAL_SECTION cs;
#   Error:      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#   declaration syntax error
### mwccnlm Compiler:
#      50:  };
#   Error:  ^
#   declaration syntax error
### mwccnlm Compiler:
#      55:  static jk_shm_t jk_shmem = { 0, NULL, -1, 0, NULL};
#   Error:                           ^
#   illegal use of incomplete struct/union/class 'struct jk_shm'
### mwccnlm Compiler:
#      64:      if (jk_shmem.hdr) {
#   Error:                      ^
#   illegal use of incomplete struct/union/class 'struct jk_shm'

Restoring the DEFINES to its original setting reproduces the error noted
previously/below. This was a build attempted against Apache2.1 trunk and
JTC CVS.

Will cast a fuzzy eye at a 1.3 JTC against AP 1.3 trunk...

FTM,
Norm