tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Wannamaker <>
Subject Re: SVN migration?
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 18:41:39 GMT
The last time I looked at the Eclipse SVN plugin it just called out to
the native svn binary to do the real work-- I wonder how well anything
but basic operations can be integrated until it is using a java svn
client.  Then again, maybe that has been written since I looked at it
last.  I'd be -0 for the move until Eclipse has some robust support for svn.