tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Community Care" <serv...@baazee.com>
Subject <AUTO> 'Case=931-208'cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jni/native/src pool.c shm.c
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 08:07:04 GMT

Thank you for writing to Baazee.com. This is to acknowledge that we have received your email
and we expect to give you a positive response in the next 48 hours.

At times it may take more than 48 hours, however you can be assured that we are working to
give you the response at the earliest.

This is an acknowledgement and hence request not to reply to this email.

Thanking you,

Baazee Community Care
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Baazee sends e-mails using
the domain baazee.com (@baazee.com) and hence any mails received from any other e-mail id
except the one mentioned above and stating information about Baazee policies and procedures
should be ignored and immediately brought to the attention of the Baazee team. Opinions, conclusions
and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Baazee.com
shall be understood as neither given by the Company nor endorsed by it.