tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Janvier Majirus <majirusfa...@yahoo.fr>
Subject reading xml file from disk with jsp bean under tomcat
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:42:00 GMT
Hi all,
I am developing a simple module of my app that simple reads an xml file from disk and adds
it on my database. I used tomcat-4.1.30 and jsp. My bean implements a method
readFileFromDisk(String myfile).
When i try to execute my jsp page i have error message with code 404: myfile (file not fund).
Should anyone know where to place my xml file so that with my jsp bean i access to it?
I run my bean in standalone mode, all turn well. There is something in my servlet context
configuration  that i don't know.
Any suggestion is welcome.
I thank all of you in advance.
Regards