tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: adding features to Status servlet
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 02:44:15 GMT
Or:

1. Wait for Mladen to check in the code
2. figure out how to build it and how to install it easily in tomcat (
and other java applications ).
3. probably add one native method. I don't think "wrapping it as apr
component" makes sense ( apr is not a component system like xpcom ).
4. write the java mbean - using the native method and making all
conversions between the native signature and java style ( if SWT-style
of jni is used - i.e. using byte[], int pointers, etc - and doing java
adaptation in java ).

I'm as curious as you are to see the code and figure out how it can be
used, I love jni :-)

Costin