tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: adding features to Status servlet
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 19:17:45 GMT
Why don't you check in some of this to j-t-c or some 'proposal' area ?

AFAIK apr has a lot of functionality, but not everything is included.
It would be nice if it is not limited to apr.

Usually with JNI the hardest part is to build, distribute and then set
it up and debug ld_library_path issues. If you do it for one library,
it's easy to add more.

Costin