tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sorry, no time to cut release
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 06:56:57 GMT
Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Hi guys and gals,
> I apologize, but I have no time to cut the 5.5.7 release this weekend, or in the
> coming days.  This January program is really taking every one of my awake
> minutes.  If someone else, most likely Remy, can cut the 5.5.7 release, that'd
> be great.  Thanks,

No problem, there are priorities ;)

I can attempt putting together the release, but I don't have many of the
optional dependencies installed at the moment. So there's a big
possibility that I will screw up the binary. I'll try to see if I can
setup everything right (oh, no, cryptix again ...).

When would you have time to do a build if I can't do it ?

Rémy